Access to Nearly 200 Meeting Locations
Save the Date: Thursday, March 14, 2013
DMAI's Destinations Showcase Washington has grown to become North America's largest one-day event exclusively bringing conference, convention, and trade show professionals together with exhibiting meeting destinations from the United States and beyond.
- One exculsive trade show connecting planners and destination experts
- One day packaged with compelling education and resourceful contacts
Who Should Attend?
Whether you're an association, corporate, government, or third-party / independent meeting planner, Destinations Showcase is specifically designed for professionals involved with site selection for upcoming meetings, conventions, and trade shows.
Why Should I Attend?
As a one day event, we think that you'll find that DMAI's Destinations Showcase is designed to make the most of your valuable time out of the office.
- You’ll gain useful tips and insight—that you can put to use immediately—at your choice of two morning education sessions.
- Next, you’ll hear from a notable keynote speaker—one you might even consider for your own event—while enjoying lunch.
- Then, discover the perfect destinations for your upcoming meetings, conventions, or trade shows—in a single afternoon.
- Meet face-to-face with nearly 200 destinations from across North America and beyond—in a compact, geographically-arranged expo hall—all eager to host your next meeting or event.
- What’s more, enjoy unlimited networking, the opportunity to earn CMP points, and chances to win great prizes through the day!
Is Admission Really FREE?
Yes! The cost of the event is covered by exhibitors who participate in Destinations Showcase as an opportunity to introduce their destinations to qualified meeting professionals. Therefore, Conference & Expo passes are free to pre-registered professionals, responsible for site selection, who meet the qualification criteria.